The online store www.rugstories.eu is an e-commerce website. It is maintained and operated by Anna Szczęsna, through the company Anna Szczęsna Set Design based at the following address: 80-172 Gdańsk, Morenowa 22. It is registered in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), led by the Minister of Development: NIP: 9570998744, REGON: 363922310.
Post Address: 80-172 Gdańsk, Morenowa 22
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +48 510 721 544
By placing your order on rugstories.eu, you are certifying that you are buying our products exclusively for your personal use and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without any further explanation needed.
Some of our products may be available only on demand. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We are doing our best to display the colors and images of products as accurately as possible, however we cannot guarantee that the display of any color on your computer’s screen will be accurate.
All of our prices indicated are in Euros (€).
The website www.rugstories.eu is the property of the Administrator. The Administrator is entitled to add, edit, change, and delete any content posted on the website, in whole and/or in part. The platform’s name, the logo, the rules of the operation of the platform, the entirety of the graphic elements, interface, and software on which it is based upon, the coding of the website, and its databases are subject to legal protection under the provisions set forth in the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24, item 83, i.e. Journal of Laws 2017, item 880), the Act of 30 June 2000 - Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 49, item 508, i.e. Journal of Laws 2001 No. 49, item 508, i.e. Journal of Laws 2017, item 776) and mandatory provisions set by the law, including community regulations. Users of our website agree to the provisions set forth by these policies.
The following regulations specify the rules of making purchases of Products in Rug Stories’ Online Store conducted under the internet address www.rugstories.eu and the rules of delivery of the purchased Products to the Customer.
Placing an Order in Rug Stories’ online store equates to accepting the Rules and Regulations, obliging the Customer to obey the rules set forth by these policies.
In order to use the online store and place Orders, it is necessary to meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- having a computer or other device with internet access,
- the enabled option to support “cookie” type files,
- having an operating system: Windows or Linux (with a graphics console), Mac OS, or Android,
- having a web browser in one of the latest updated versions,
- having an electronic mail account (email account),
- having a cell phone number.
THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
- In order to place an Order in the Online Store, you must create an Account in accordance with the provisions set in § III of the Terms and Conditions or logging in - if you have previously created an Account or provided the necessary personal and address information to complete the Order without creating an Account. Browsing the assortment of products on the Online Store does not require creating an Account.
- Placing an Order is the submission by the Customer to the Seller of an offer to conclude a Contract of Sale for the Products covered within the Order. The sending of an email message with confirmation of the scope of the Order by the Seller to the Customer constitutes an acceptance of the offer to the extent possible.
- The presence of the Products featured on the website of the Online Store is not tantamount to the availability of the Products in stock and the possibility of immediate execution of the Order.
- The photos of the offered Products placed in the Online Store are used to present the Products specifically indicated within the photos, but it should be taken into consideration that there there may be slight differences between the photo of the Product in the Online Store and the appearance of the Product received, due to the manner of lighting used during the photography session of the Product or the color calibration of the Customer’s screen.
- The prices of the Products and delivery costs in the Online Store are shown in gross prices, expressed in Euros.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT IN THE ONLINE STORE
- In order to create an Account in the Online Store, you must fill in the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: your name, surname, telephone number, email address, and the shipping address for the Order. You can create an Account by providing the correct and complete data in the Registration Form.
- Creating an Account in the Online Store is free.
- Logging into an Account is done by providing the user login and password established in the Registration Form.
- The Customer has the opportunity at any time, without any reason and without incurring any fees on this account, to delete their Account by sending the appropriate request to the Seller, via email email@example.com
- The Newsletter service is voluntary and free of charge. The service consists in sending electronic communiques by the Seller to customers’ electronic mail addresses, messages in electronic form about discounts and sale actions, and information about the Seller’s services, which may contain commercial information. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Customers who have subscribed to the service.
- The Newsletter service may be used by each Customer who enters his or her email address into the Newsletter subscription form, made available by the Seller on the Online Store’s website.
- After submitting the completed form, the Customer shall immediately receive an email confirmation from the Seller to the email address provided in the subscription form. At this moment, an agreement for the Newsletter service provision via electronic means is concluded.
- The Customer may resign from receiving the Newsletter at any time, by unsubscribing from it through the link provided in each email message or by sending an email with the request to withdraw consent from receiving future electronic communiques from the Newsletter to the address indicated at the bottom footer of the Newsletter. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of personal data processing performed before its withdrawal.
- The Seller maintains the right to block access to the Newsletter, in the event that a violation of provision of the law or the set forth Terms and Conditions has occurred by the Customer, including concerns of security, particularly those in connection with breaking security measures of the Online Store website, of which the Customer shall be informed.
- Placing an Order by the Customer via means of virtual communication follows with the obligation to make a payment for the Order.
- Payments are made online, using the Stripe or Molly payment systems.
- In case of any problems with making the payment via the aforementioned payment methods, please contact the Seller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders that are not paid for within 24 hours of placing the Order will be cancelled. In this instance, the Seller is not bound by the placed Order.
- The Seller enables the delivery of Products from the Online Store’s assortment throughout Poland via courier services, as well as personal pickup in the stationary store located in Warsaw.
- Delivery costs and conditions depend on the size of the ordered Product(s).
- Shipping Poland S: €20
Shipping Poland M: €30
Shipping Poland L: €35
Shipping Poland XL: €50
Shipping EU S: €30
Shipping EU M: €35
Shipping EU L: €45
Shipping EU XL: €150
UK Shipping S: €35
UK Shipping M: €40
UK Shipping L: €50
UK Shipping XL: €150
- Personal Pickup: Free of Charge.
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Customer who is simultaneously a Consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send an appropriate statement of withdrawal to the Seller via email at the email address email@example.com within 14 days from the date on which the Customer took possession of the products expressed within the Order and the receipt of the Seller’s confirmation of the receival of the statement of intent to withdraw from the Contract.
- Returns sent back without prior declaration via email will be sent back to the Customer.
- In case of the cancellation of the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to return eligible Products in an undamaged condition (packaging, accessories, tag, etc.) and the proof of purchase. The return of goods to the address of the Seller should take place immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the notice of the withdrawal from the Contract.
- The return of payment will be made by the Seller using the same methods of payment that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer agrees to a different method or solution; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- The shipping costs for returning the Product shall be borne by the Customer. The cost of the original shipping is non-refundable.
- Custom-made products are not eligible for return.
- In the event of a defect in the products ordered, the Buyer has the right to complain about the defective items under the general provisions of the Civil Code on warranty and guarantee, provided that the warranty was granted.
- Utilizing the warranty, in line with the rules and time limits specified in the Civil Code, the Buyer may make a statement on the reduction of the price of the item in question or, in the case of proving a significant defect exists, make a statement on the withdrawal from the contract or demand replacement of the item for a defect-free item or demand removal of the defect.
- In order to make a complaint, please send an email to the Seller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional post to the address: 80-172 Gdańsk, Morenowa 22.
- The submitted complaint will be examined within 14 days. The Customer will be notified in writing about the result of the consideration of the complaint to the provided email address or address of residence. No response from the Seller within this period will be considered as a positive response to the complaint.
- The Online Store returns the amount due for the returned/items of complaint to the Customer within 14 days, starting from the date of positive resolution of the complaint, to the account specified by the Customer.
- Products made-to-order are not subject to complaints, nor returns.
- The Seller does not accept any packages sent back on delivery.
- Any disputes arising between the Customer who is not a Consumer and the Seller will be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller.
- The Customer has the right to use out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and investigating claims. Detailed information about the aforementioned out-of-court procedures are available at the offices and websites of county (city) consumer public advocates, social organizations whose tasks include protecting consumers, the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, and at the following address: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php
- Notwithstanding the above provisions of section 7, the Customer may submit his or her complaint via the EU ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- The Administrator within the understanding of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter “RODO”) with regards to the Customers’ personal data is the Seller.
- The Customers’ personal data collected by the Administrator via the Online Store is collected for the purpose of the performance of the Sales Agreement and company delivery, and if the Customer agrees, also for marketing purposes.
- Recipients of the Customers’ personal data from the Online Store may be:
- A selected electronic payment processor of the Online Store, to whom the Administrator shares the collected personal data of the Customer, in order to process the payment for the Order.
- The chosen courier or agent, who will process shipments on the behalf of the Administrator, if the Customer uses a courier delivery method in the Online Store.
- The Customer has the right to access his or her data and correct the data as needed.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, although the failure to provide the personal data specified in the Terms and Conditions necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude that agreement.
- Contracts concluded through the Online Store are conducted in Polish and English.
- The right to withdraw from the contract concluded remotely is not granted to the entity other than the Consumer. Any liability of the Seller onto the Customer who is not a Consumer is excluded. In the case of a possible dispute with the non-consumer Customer, the competent court for the matter shall be the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller.
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties, or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- The Seller is not responsible for the nondelivery of a message sent to the email address provided by the Customer, which is caused by the blocking or deleting of emails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer or the blocking or deleting of emails by mail server administrators.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, such as: changes in the law, changes in the price list, changes in payment and delivery methods, or in order to improve the function of the Online Store - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on Electronic Services, the Consumer Rights Act, and the Act on Personal Data Protection.